Postcode creative journey.

For me Greenwich always  has a contrast. I live in Azof street, which is always my Greenwich Meridian. If I am going to university by subway, im turning right side from my street and found myself in new modern Greenwich, millennium Greenwich. If Im going to university by bus, I am turning right and see old, historical, calm with lots of old streets and houses Greenwich. It is like to travel through the time for me. Left – past, right – future.

Greenwich
Greenwich

Peninsula new buildings coming
Peninsula new buildings coming

But it was enough for me and I was looking for more information and more contrast. I was always amazed by Old Royal Naval College architecture, most of how symmetry is it. Look for Greenwich from Google maps I realised that not just Royal college has a symmetry line, I found where this line start and where it ends. One day I came to Greenwich Observatory to prove my theory, find there statue of James Wolf, and understand that I was right. But new view, which opened to me from Greenwich park. There was one more contrast, it was business buildings of Canary Work.  This how this idea came to my mind.

View from Greenwich park
View from Greenwich park
Going to future
Going to future
Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf