Personal Project Proposal: Fast Forward

Project Proposal

Life in 21st century is busy and fast. Our life starts from the born and ends in the death (Bill Viola and his exhibition “Life Death Rebirth” ). When we come to this world, we are like a white sheet of paper, we just start to explore this world. Year by year we get new knowledge, connections, friends.

Get rid of all the excess that pulls you back. Reset, to go further on easy. Sometimes to move ahead. Interferes with rhinestones. people, the past that inhibit you. Leave the past in the past. Get rid of unnecessary. throw off the ballast. Transform, lose part of yourself, to create a new one. You have to lose yourself to find yourself.  

Humans and society are dissipative systems, in which order is horn from chaos. Fractals, which is infinite patterns are part of chaos. What is the patterns and where we can meet them. Was Om talking about personality, I would like to show cognitive patterns.

So my intended audience is mature people with midlife crisis.

For my influence I am planning to visit exhibitions: Bill Viola/Michelangelo ” Life Death Rebirth” and Diane Arbus “In the Beginning”. The subject areas which I will research about deconstruction and construction . Works of artist Robert Rauschemberg and Chuck Close (fragmented image).

My process areas can be: digital space (using photoshop, Indesign, Adobe After Effects), Photo studio, Screen Printing to create serious of collage.

For my critical review it is necessary to understand whether I managed to get the message to the target audience that I had intended to convey initially. How easy my work is to understand, how well it is done, and the technician in the process of creation was tried.