Reflecting on my ideas for Fast Forward project

For me Fast Forward project my first idea was: break down and create new.  Get rid of everything superfluous, everything that pulls you back and prevents you from moving forward. Return to zero to go far on the lung. Sometimes in order to move forwarder past, fears, people are prevent us. Leave it right in the past. Trow off unnecessary, break into small pieces and save only necessary pieces.  Lose part of yourself and create new one. For this idea would be nice to chose Data Visualisation and inspiration from Chuck Close art and techniques (fragmented image) to create step by step through timeline a face, from some time point (far example, middle age crisis) blur it, glitch, break down.

Breaking down
Breaking down

And I was thinking more and more, I got idea from dissipative systems : from order to chaos. From chaos to order. All difficult open-strutters (systems) creating order from chaos. And part of chaos – fractals, infinitive patterns. Human is self-organised system. Fractals – patterns. I chose cognitive patterns and decided to create an animation to visualise my idea.

Dissipative systems research
Dissipative systems research
Fractals research
Fractals research

As I didn’t want to send clear message, I used morse code and pricker to create message “Cognitive infinite”.

Morse code
Morse code

As it should be pattern, I decided to repeat it in my animation. As I was thinking about dissipative systems, I created chaos from patterns, and make them organise at the end to create an order.  As the final improvement I’ve added the sound of morse code.

By the way I would develop this idea, as changing speed and add more patterns, and as morse also use light, maybe would be nice to make it blinking.